Thursday, February 25, 2016

My story Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – iXBT.com


Hello and Good day. According to the title of article you can already guess that we will focus on the mobile device Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (XRN3). But before that, a little story about how he got to me. And so, let’s go!


I learned in early November that goes XRN3. I’m in love with him as soon as he saw him. And so, as soon as I got the Christmas bonus, I imagine it right away and ordered. Ordered to GearBest site in gold color (it was just cheaper). Delivery was about a month and delivered directly into the hands, for which a special thank you!

I want to warn at once that I am not a professional obzorschik, so forgive me a sinner.



This post participates in the contest blog in iXBT.com blogs!


Xiaomi redmi Note 3 in gold color. In his hands he felt pretty good, but I can not say that he is confident … And you know how to talk about it in standard surveys I do not want. All specifications, can be found on Yandex Market. I want to tell you about it from the point of view of the user.

Before him I had Lg G3s, so all my opinion will be based on a comparison of these two phones. And perhaps we’ll start with the screen. The screen is one of the strengths of this phone. I like its color, which you can customize. I like his definition. Agree Not all phones with 5.5 “is 1920×1080 Usually it is smaller and still eye cuts, but the first thing I noticed is the location of icons, but rather the number 4×5
Desktop icons layout 4×5

 And if you look at the screen, it shows that the icons are not optimized for this screen. In some applications, visible pixelation that upset me at first, but over time I got used to it and it was not so important.

Let us discuss a little sensational “warm” processor MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795). Is it really hot? Yes. But in this weather, it is even pleasant. While at room temperature, it becomes really noticeable heating it. But I can say one thing. I do not drive in the game and do not run heavy applications. So I do not think this is what is critical.



Runtime

One of the advantages of this device -. It is the battery capacity. Charge with the active use I have enough for the day. In some cases, the half of the day. For me, as an active social person is very, very good. Especially considering permanently incorporated 4G, GPS, bluetooth. Most of the phone is open until late at night.

Now is the time to talk about the sound.
It is a pity there is no smiley “chocolate truffles”. Because the sound is there really well, so-so. I’m not an audiophile, but like good sound quality. To my regret, about this phone can not say so. True I like to mention one detail. When headphones are plugged in “headset” you can adjust the sound quality. There are several options. It’s either working with the equalizer, or you turn on the stereo amplifier item «Mi Sound». The inclusion of the latter is quite an interesting idea. the sound gets better twice. More precisely automatically set equalizer settings, so that the sound is better. And if you are lucky enough to own any headphones Xiaomi, you can choose to have certain settings by selecting a model of the same name



Other


And talking about music we gradually turn to the camera. Is there a good camera? I will not take the responsibility to approve it. It’s not the worst, while smooth hands can get very not bad photos. Perhaps in this I will not be long to focus on.

phone came to me with the Russian interface. At first I did not know, happy or not (for those who do not know. Xiaomi produces its firmware only Chinese and English. In the Russian translation of our craftsmen in MIUI.su Russian community). As expected, the translation was not complete, but rather it is not everywhere. And so sometimes there is a mix of Anglo-Russian version.

And of course, a fingerprint scanner. He was the decisive argument for making your choice of smartphone. Thanks to him, I almost do not use the power button. It works quickly, clearly, but not always. it so happens that he repeatedly does not recognize print and how many times you did not apply, it still does not work, and there is only an option with a password that you set with him.

I have a phone in use for a month. During this time I have it spontaneously rebooted 3 times. But in spite of its sound and the curvature of my hands me the phone very much. Its color, design, fingerprint reader, about which I almost forgot upominut, value for money. Create the impression of a quality unit for a long time I hope it will be so!

P.S. I know that already came out a full review of the Xiaomi Note 3 iXBT.com, but my thoughts may also be interested in!
 
 <-! blocksmaster plugin ->
 
 

<-! /> Blocksmaster plugin ->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment